Collagen dressings are designed for full coverage of chronic or traumatic wounds, including diabetic ulcers, blisters, sores, scrapes, cuts, and first or second degree burns. Available in sizes: 1×1, 2×2, 3×4, 4×5, 7×7, 8×12, 10×11, 10×22.
Collagen particles are a great tool for treating wounds difficult to reach with collagen sheets. Particles absorbs approximately 10 times its weight in fluid. The particles smaller diameter provides excellent contact and increased absorption. Available in 1 gram pouches.
- 100% Bovine collagen, (Type I >90%, Type III 1-10%), certified BSE free, with no fillers.
- Sourced and made in the U.S.
- Approved under FDA 510(k) as prescription-only medical device.
- Quality control in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003, and U.S. cGMP guidelines
- Medicare/Medicaid reimbursed with specific HCPCS from the CMS.
- Products are packaged in a Tyvek pouch for one-time-use.
- Three years of shelf life.