Collagen sheet topical dressings are designed for full coverage of chronic or traumatic wounds. Our products are RX only, indications for use: acute wounds, e.g., trauma and surgical wounds, diabetic ulcers, partial thickness burns, pressure ulcers, venous stasis ulcers and to control minor bleeding.
Available in sizes: 1×1, 2×2, 3×4, 4×5, 7×7, 8×12, 10×11, 10×22.
Size 1×1 Product Order Number CD-1010 Insurance Reimbursement Code A6021
Size 2×2 Product Order Number CD-2020 Insurance Reimbursement Code A6021
Size 4×4 Product Order Number CD-4040 Insurance Reimbursement Code A6021
Size 4×5 Product Order Number CD-4050 Insurance Reimbursement Code A6022
Size 7×7 Product Order Number CD-7070 Insurance Reimbursement Code A6203
Collagen Pellets topical dressings are useful for treating wounds where surface areas are in continuous active motion or difficult to reach with collagen sheets. Pellets absorb approximately 10 times its weight in fluids. The pellets smaller diameter provides excellent contact and increased absorption of wound exudate. Available in sterile single use 1 gram pouches.
Collagen Pellets 1 Gram Order Number CP-10 Insurance Reimbursement Code A6010
- 100% Bovine collagen, (Type I >90%, Type III 1-10%), certified BSE free, with no fillers.
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Cleared to market under FDA 510(k)’s as prescription-only medical devices.
- Quality control in accordance with ISO 22442-2:2015, ISO 22442-3:2007, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2016, EN ISO 13485:2016 and U.S. cGMP guidelines
- RX Only. Medicare/Medicaid reimbursed with specific HCPCS from the CMS.
- Products are packaged in a sterile one-time-use Tyvek pouch.
- Five year shelf-life from the date of manufacture.